I just released version 1.1 of my Masked Input Plugin for jQuery. I have more features in the pipeline to add to 1.2, but I wanted to get a few fixes out the door before doing so. The only thing new this time is an unmask method.
In addition to code changes, I've made a few more enhancements. I've added a packed version for those who want the smallest possible footprint. I've also given the project page a face lift to make things easier to find.
Below is a list of changes this time:
- NEW FEATURE: unmask() method to remove masking for a previously masked input.
- Safari cursor position fix.
- Cursor position behavior change: Cursor goes to the end of the input on a completed input. Cursor goes to the first placeholder position on a blank input.
- Fixed improper escaping of certain mask characters.
- Code refactoring to reduce size and complexity.