A long overdue release of my Masked Input Plugin is available. This is a bugfix release that adresses some of the bigger issues out there:
- jQuery 1.9 compatibility.
- Fixed browser lockup when window loses focus.
- Android issues.
- No longer preventing event bubbling.
- Making sure we call completed handler when pasting a value.
- Fixed bug trying to set caret on hidden elements.
- Fixed cursor positioning bug related to bounds check.
You can see everything in detail over at the 1.3.1 milestone on github.
I had planned to roll in more bugfixes, but jQuery 1.9 releasing forced my hand a bit. If you see any problems, please report them as a github issue. I also managed to get this published in the newly revamped jQuery plugins site. Thank you to everyone who reported issues and to those who submitted patches.