April Weight Loss Update

Damn, I'm so close!  This month was a good weight loss month for me.  I just weighed in at 281 lbs which makes my weight loss from last month 4 pounds.  I was shooting for 5 lbs this month, but it didn't quite happen.  It's okay though, because I'm still losing weight.  Any month I can record a weight loss is a good one for me. 

What did I do right this month?


Photo courtesy of blumpy

My diet is spot on.  I'm very proud of how well I'm managing my food and drink intake.  I still have times when I eat too much or eat something bad, but for the most part I'm good.  I'd say my diet is about 80/20 right now.  80% of the time I'm eating very healthy and the other 20%, not so much.  The good news is that I don't have to feel guilty about the 20% because of my progress.  It keeps me from getting frustrated and that lack of frustration is enabling me to move forward. 

Where did I fall short this month?

Well, yesterday I ate a big ol' mess of fried food for lunch and that most likely didn't help my weigh in today.  Also, I still feel like I could be exercising more.  I feel a little weak at times, so that tells me I need more.  Fortunately it's warmer outside, and that means I have to mow the lawn and tend to the garden. 

What's in store for this month?

May is my birthday, so I'll be doing nothing spectacular for that.  I might enjoy a slice of cake and chill with some friends.  I'm still in the 280's and that sucks.  I'll be out to remedy that problem this month and make a dive for the 270's in a major way.  276 lbs is my target weight for the end of May.  So far this year I've lost 15 pounds.

  • http://kaboodle.com/terrypants SriMathe

    Maybe I am a emotional mess today or your post just hit home. I have been that “fat girl” at work and in public. The success of my weightloss motivates me daily.

  • http://www.uwsp.edu/ATHLETICS/mbb/05-06/index.htm Pointer Men’s Basketball

    You you could change the blog subject title digitalBush » April Weight Loss Update to more suited for your content you create. I enjoyed the post even sononetheless.

  • http://www.alanismorissette.it/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=221877 Bernadette Peters

    I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks